Sunday, January 13, 2013

Auld Lang Syne

I just realized that I forgot to do a New Year's list of all the things I did during 2012 so here it goes.

In 2012 I:
1) was a part of Seven
2) lost my childhood dog, Kiara
3) had the exceptionally interesting classes, Revolutionary America and Modern American Drama
4) Finished my dumb math requirement
5) got the internship at Marin Shakespeare Company!
6) was a part of King John, my first ever Shakespeare play
7) Understudied for Hedda Gabler
8) Became a Junior in college!
9) finished my philsophy and English requirement
10) GOT INTO LDA!!!!!!!
11) Turned 21!
12) Went to the White House to celebrate Obama's reelection
13) Lost my grandmother in June
14) Made Dean's List again for the Fall 2012
15) Directed an awesome scene from Macbeth
16) Went to my cousin's weddings, my first since I was six
17) Hurricane Sandy
18) Got closer with friends and all that cliche stuff

So much more happened last year but I just can't remember it all! I hope that all of the rest of your had a great 2012 and an even better 2013. I know I am.

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment