Monday, February 14, 2011

Every day is Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!

If you are like me and are not a big fan of this day, I hope you are successfully avoiding it. I am accualty having a nice day because I finally have gotten rid of the nasty flu that I had since Thursday! Also, the bane of my existence known as Spanish in which I had a test went a lot better then I thought it would. Mostly I am happy about getting well.

This weekend I was trapped inside with a nasty, awful flu. It mainly was bad because I didn't have my mother with me to give some of her advice and I felt like I had no idea what I could do to get better. Apparently, watching a lot of Top Chef seemed to do the trick. Now I am all better.

How am I spending my Valentine's Day? By dedicating it to Martin Scorsese. I've watched today Gangs of New York and The Departed and maybe later, some Boardwalk Empire. Because nothing says "Happy Valentine's Day" better then movies with a high body count. Both of these movies are quite good though Gangs of New York stood out to me a little more.

My mother told me on the phone earlier today that "Valentine's Day should be a day to love yourself" so that is what I am going to do. I think I'll go watch some more Top Chef and enjoy my day.

Hope you all enjoy Valentine's Day!

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment