Saturday, June 4, 2011

Asked the girl what she wanted to be

Hey all!

Guess What?

I got a job at the Gap a few days ago. Yeah! I've had two days of work and have been doing my training as well. It's fun and I get a pretty awesome discount at the Gap and it's fellow stores like Banana Republic. Now I have three summer jobs (even though one of them is really seasonal) so lots of money this summer!

The weather here has sucked the last few weeks because it has been raining non-stop. My work tomorrow at the Mountain Play even got cancelled tomorrow because there is supposed to be Lightning. That's great.

Anyway, I just wanted to keep up guys up to date on my summer doings. But there really is not a whole lot going on.

I just want the sun to come out so I can wear shorts and dresses.

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment