Saturday, May 21, 2011

Taking care of business

Hi!

So I've been home now for about two weeks and find that life back in Mill Valley is, for lack of a better word, dull. Compared to DC, there is no Metro and our little town just doesn't measure up. Well anyway, enough about that.

I've been searching for a third job to have this summer because I have nothing to do for the month of May because my real summer job doesn't start until June 13th. This search is not proving to be all that easy but hopefully, I'll get something out of it.

I've visited CTE a few times since I've been back and it was a little weird because I finally realized that I'm out of the loop on a whole lot of things because I'm no longer an active member. Anyway, I have my new department to feel connected in (well, hardly new considering I've been there a year).

We are still waiting to hear what the 2011-2012 season is going to be for CUADrama next year and it is nerve-racking. I want to start working on monologues right away. I want to get cast a lot this year. But we will see what happens.

Anyway, that's been my life so far. It's really not all that interesting right now, hence why I haven't blogged in a few weeks.

Hopefully it will liven up soon.

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment