Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama Bin Laden is dead!

I was at a Drama party tonight when it was announced that he died. Having lived overseas for nine years, the Expat part of me is jumping up and down cheering at the top of my lungs. He terrorized us when we lived in Asia. Any Expat could tell you that.

But the rational part of me is saying that it's weird to be celebrating his death. He died in a violent way and it's almost creepy that America is throwing a huge party about it.

But the world is safer for now!!!

And Pope John Paul was beatified today! I loved him so much. He was such a great pope, he deserves to be a saint.

And Gilbie's, CUA Drama's end of the year awards ceremony was tonight and it was awesome!!! My Freshmen Drama career is complete!! Yeah!!

Now it's onto the studying and the finals!!!

At least the Al Qaeda leader is gone. The world can be safe.

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment