Friday, July 8, 2011

Another Opening, Another Show

The 2011-2012 season has been announced at Catholic University!!

I'm dying. Here is the list of plays and their dates:

Tartuffe
By Molière
Translated by Richard Wilbur
October 13th – 16th

The Language of Infinity
By Rachel K Barclay (MFA Playwright)
November 17th – 20th

In REP (February 16th – 26th)

Alien Invader
By Frank DiSalvo Jr (MFA Playwright)

The Mystery Plays
By Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa

The Crucible
By Arthur Miller
April 19th – 22nd

I mean, The Crucible!!! I've wanted to be in that play since I was a sophomore in high school when I first read it. When I found out, I began screaming so loud that I'm sure the neighbors thought that I was being murdered.

Now I just need to get working on my audition items and I still don't know what they want so I have a little leeway with that.

Now I'm super excited to go back to Catholic for next year. Especially because I'm taking a class about Molière!

Today is a great day. Except for the fact that I almost made myself sick with the exercising I tried today. Not a great confidence booster.

Enjoy our day!

Bye-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment