Friday, November 25, 2011

A little bit louder now!

Hey all!

Happy Thanksgiving (a day later)!!!!

I had an eventful Turkey Day because I had my first trip to the state of New Jersey. I spent thanksgiving again with my family friends the Norths and this time, we spent it with Joe's side of the family in New Jersey.

First of all, this was a large Irish family that has lots of problems but hey what Irish family doesn't. Mix in lots of alcohol and recently deceased family members and it becomes a night to remember. Needless to say, I was very overwhelmed. The night was saved when I sat up with Riley and Shea and danced to random crazy YouTube videos.

We returned to Falls Church this morning and decided to repeat our tradition from last year of watching the "I Shouldn't Be Alive" marathon on Animal Planet. The last episode though always seems to be the worst so that's why I decided to write a post because I'd rather not see a reenactment of some man slowly dying in the ocean.

Auditions for the spring shows are this Tuesday and I am super nervous because I want to play Mary Warren so badly!!!!!

Oh and I had the reading of Alien Invader last Monday and it went well. The director is getting a video of it because he couldn't be at the reading and I'm hoping he likes what he sees.

So keep your fingers crossed for me and wish me luck for auditions!!! I promise to keep you updated.

I hope that everyone had a good Thanksgiving and didn't experience what I did.

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment