Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I've got chills, they're multiplying

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to write a quick post updating you all on the Hurricane Sandy situation. DC was quite lucky and was not hit quite as hard as New York or New Jersey was. Everyone here is safe and there was not too much damage. Hopefully everyone in the area got their power back. Catholic never lost power but the lights did flicker a lot on Sunday.

We still managed to have Monday and Tuesday off of school and returned back to classes today (actually I did not because I was performing at a Tea at the Strathmore Mansion).

It was quite interesting. The rain began on Sunday and continued until yesterday morning. I only went out once on Monday and it was like getting hit in the face with very cold pebbles. Hence why I stayed inside for three days.

The hurricane did give a very nice academic respite to the school and felt nice. I managed to get some work done and fought cabin fever with some Tae Bo and movies.

I hope that New York and New Jersey recover and I wish all the best for them.

Also, Happy Halloween everyone!

And now, enjoy this delightful image of Hurricane Sandy.

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment