Monday, December 20, 2010

Been away so long I hardly knew the place, Gee it's good to be back home

So I finally got home two days ago. I had a full day of travel on Saturday because I left Washington DC at 10 am and got to SFO at ten pm Pacific Standard Time. My flight out of Dulles was on time but my flight out of O'Hare was delayed an hour and a half because the plane was coming from Munich which had terrible weather. I was trapped sitting with a bunch of whiny people in the airport who I really just wanted to hit in the face so they would stop moaning about why the delay sucked.

The plane finally took off and I had a four hour journey back to San Francisco. I was a terror on the plane because I kept accidentally tripping people because I was stretching my legs in the aisle. Neither flight was too bad because I just listened to The Beatles the whole time and read for the first time in months. When the plane was flying over the city, I was internally squealing about seeing my home for the first time in four months. It was so strange to be home and it was so warm outside!

Now my mom and I are relaxing in Sonoma before we go to see It's A Wonderful Life at the old movie theatre that is in the plaza. Everyone was instructed to dress in 1940s style which I am all about, if it would stop raining.

I do miss Washington DC and all of my CUA friends but I am so happy to be home!

Plus my birthday is the day after tomorrow!!!!!

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment