Thursday, October 13, 2011

Everybody let their hair down

Hey everyone!

So Tartuffe (which I am on costume crew for) opened tonight and it was a riotous and wonderful show. Everyone in the DC area should come and see the show. It's so amazing.

It is pouring rain here and is so heavy that it is ridiculous. Why is weather so strange?

Life is going well in DC right now. I have a lot of work for all of my classes but this semester is just flying by. I can't believe that it is already the middle of October. Oh and on November 6th, I'm going to see Othello at the Folger Theater with friends. I'm so excited because I've never seen anything at the Folger before and have always wanted to. It is the largest Shakespeare library in America. And I've booked my flight home for Christmas. Good Lord, where has the time gone?

Well I just wanted to keep you guys up to date on my life is which is going by in a whirlwind. But before I go, here is a hilarious video that hails from my mother's hometown of Sacramento, California.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T2doG1XmR4w


Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment