Monday, March 28, 2011

In the roaring traffics boom

Hey!

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. Life became really busy. I was two cabarets and have multiple long assignments in my life to do. It's really a joy.

The weather here has been temperamental. It's pretty cold right and my dorm decided to turn it's heater off and hasn't turned it back on when it got cold again. Right now I'm wearing a sweater and two sweatshirts and am still slightly cold. Lots of tea to warm my hands is the key right now.

I've also been dealing a lot lately with this annoying scene partner for Acting I. He is a senior business major and seems to think that the only legitimate major is his own and said that everyone in my class, which is mostly drama majors are pretentious and that acting is (pardon my French) bullshit. It makes me angry because if he feels that way, why is he taking the class? Even if you need an elective, why take a class you think is dumb? He also has a really thin skin which is going to kill him in the business world. Acting has trained me to grow a thick skin.

Now, here is the linchpin of this post. Any of you who have a facebook have seen the 30 day photo challenge. Here I present the 30 day music challenge:

Day 1: your favorite song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YUe2I7M0N4

It's such a challenge to pick my favorite song because I love so many songs. The decision came down to the one song that never fails to make me feel super happy. This song could honestly fit under any of the headings, that is how much I love it.

The way this works is that you have to click on the link to find out what song it is!

Enjoy!

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment