Saturday, September 11, 2010

It makes you feel like your life has just begun

So I just finished my second week of classes and today is the first football game! I'm very excited because I've always been the type of person that secretly has a lot of school spirit and something about football games is very 1950s to me (which I love). I'm super happy being in college and am ready for what the next four years will bring.

Then at two, I have an audition for an A Capella group on campus called Redline, which named after the Metro line we are on. So I only get to watch about a half-hour of the game but still I'm going. Chelsea and I are going to go early because they are handing out free t-shirts and we want to get good seats.

Catholic University is really into two things: free food and free t-shirts. More the t-shirts then anything. It's kind of hilarious but you end up being into it as well.

Oh yesterday, I finally got a trench-coat. I've wanted one since the first time I saw Casablanca and I loved the last scene so much. I've been searching for awhile and now I'm super happy. And Fall is starting to arrive which I love because all my clothes are made for Fall weather because that's all we have in Mill Valley.

On another note, I can't believe that 9/11 was almost a decade ago. It seems just like yesterday.

Now I have to go wake up Chelsea. Have a great day!

Bye-Bye!

P.S: The title comes from the song "Mill Valley". It makes me happy all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment