Friday, September 24, 2010

I get by with a little help from my friends

Many of my friends here at CUA have discovered this blog and would like to be mentioned in it. So I decided to set out a list of characters (I'm a theater major):

Danielle: My ginger haired suitemate who is from Oyster Bay, New York (Long Island). She thought that Chelsea hated her the first few weeks, but this was not so and now everyone loves her. She'd like everyone to know that she is not a race

Chelsea: My suitemate from Floral Park, New York (Long Island). She loves 30 Rock and Summer Heights High. She also loves classic rock like Billy Joel and Queen. She likes to tell me how entertaining she finds me. Her family and mine drink the same kind of tea and we have been friends ever since finding that out.

Linda: My room-mate from Massapequa, New York (Long Island). She is a cheerleader here at Catholic and enjoys to listen to hard core rap, much to the entertainment of the rest of us. She has pictures of her cousins around her side of the room like they are her children.

Mary: A fellow drama major from Annapolis, Maryland. She is a liberal and wants to go to law school after college. She also plays rugby here at Catholic which is very funny but awesome. Her boyfriend goes to Georgetown, so the first few weeks, we went there often.

Katie: She comes from Rochester, New York. She reminds me of my mom because they both lived in Rochester, have red-hair and were/are engineering majors. She is one of our favorite people and is over every night, way past curfew. Katie completes the circle that is "The Ginger Group".

Victoria: Lives above me in Engelhard and is from Delaware. She is loud (in a good way) and loves to find ridiculous YouTube videos. She is an architecture major who has one of the best decorated dorms I've seen.

Kerri: Victoria's room-mate who is from Oyster Bay as well. She plays softball and is a blunt person, but a perfect combination with Victoria, making them the most entertaining room-mate combo in Engelhard.

Jill: Mary's room-mate and is from Woodside, New York (near Queens). She also plays softball and enjoys to do her own thing. Every time I go upstairs, she is just about to start her Humanities homework. She is an amazing artist and should be study art here as well as architecture (which she is her major right now).

Sam: A fellow drama major from Virgina. She is one of the most friendly people I have met and dresses perfectly no matter what. Yesterday, she was wearing a Bumpit in her hair and was perfectly confident about it. I'm very happy to have met her.

Camille: A fellow drama major from Tampa, Florida. She is tiny and is in my astronomy class as well. She and I have a good time in class laughing about Hubble and the fact that he needed "glasses". She understands my hatred of East Coast Mexican food.

Sebastian: Also known as "Sea-Bass" from ROP (Right Outside Philly). He likes the 1960s and likes a lot of the same music as me. Mary and I met him on the Georgetown Excursion and have been friends ever since. He has a strange affinity for Jorts, which will hopefully end once it gets cold.

Claire: A fellow drama major who is from Sacramento, California! (though she moved to Maryland last year) She is a figure skater who loves Frank Sinatra almost as much as me. She is tall and has short brown hair, which looks great on her. Also understands my hatred of Mexican food here because she is originally from California.

Max: A fellow drama major who is from Maryland. He has no qualms about being himself, which consist of wearing a vest with a tie and button-down, while smoking a pipe. he loves Shakespeare and is a great actor. He was in the same version of The Three Musketeers as me and we bonded over that.

Well, that's basically the gist of all the people here. I am missing a lot more but I just want them to know that I like them as well.

Have a great day!

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment