Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm on the pavement, thinking about the goverment

I've had "Subterranean Homesick Blues" stuck in my head for a few days now, which is bad because it's a hard song to just belt out when you feel like. Then I saw the Google Instant ad which uses this song to show how fast it works. That's a new low.

So yesterday was a monsoon here. The night before, DC got about four to five inches of rain and yesterday during the day, we must have gotten the same amount. Everything flooded and I think the shoes I was wearing are ruined because they got so wet. My rain boots are being sent today from home so hopefully it will rain once they get here. The fall weather has finally settled in here and it makes me happy because all my clothes are for fall weather.

It's Friday and I have astronomy in about an hour. I love that class. I also love my philosophy teacher because he allowed me to write a paper about Mad Men and how Don Draper has injustice in his soul (the idea is from The Republic). I think the paper turned out well.

I also had to go to CUA's library which is amazing mainly because of the Stacks, which is about four floors of nothing but shelves of books. The way to get to the next level are these narrow, metal stairs that look like they are out of Hogwarts. I want to go back there and take pictures.

Hopefully I'll be able to eat a good meal today. I'm thinking Italian.

I hope you eat a good meal today too!

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment