Monday, July 19, 2010

I get by with a little help from my Friends

So I have a few good friends that have blogs. The two I know of are slightly different from mine. I decided that I would post the URL so that you can see for yourself (the blogs are pretty good)

1) My good friend Lila has just finished her first year of USC film school, a feat which I still marvel at. She also is an accomplished playwright (seriously her shows are what I try and achieve when I write) This summer, she decided to start a blog where she would review movies that she wanted to see. The blog is just as witty and great as Lila is.

http://franklymydearlila.blogspot.com/


2) If you'd like to read about the dramatic life of a musical theatre student at Boston Conservatory, then Sarah's blog is for you. She writes about her life (like I'm trying to do)and posts her photography, which she is accualty quite accomplished at.

http://ohmanthisstarsarah.blogspot.com/

Enjoy! I hope you are having a great day! The weather is amazing here in Mill Valley which makes me happy. Hope your weather is good too.

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment