Tuesday, July 13, 2010

You say Goodbye and I say Hello

Hello All!
So considering that I created this blog about ten minutes ago, chances are I have a very slim readership. I'll just start by introducing myself.
Hi, I'm Tara Costello and I hail from San Francisco, California!
I'll explain to you the objective of this blog. I graduated from high school in June and much to the dismay of my family members, I decided to go to college at The Catholic University of America (kind of an epic name, isn't it?) in Washington DC. So I'll be living on the East Coast, they on the West Coast. To keep them updated on my new life, I decided to create a blog (the modern form of writing letters)
Next, I'll explain the title. It has three reasons for being the title:

1) I have red hair, which covers red
2) My family and I are extremely proud of being Irish and the expression for that is that someone has a "green heart". So that covers the green.
3) My birthday is December 22nd, three days before Christmas

So there you go!

That's it for now! I hope that I haven't bored you to much with this posting. I'll try to be wittier in my next posts. Keep reading!

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment