Wednesday, July 28, 2010

He'd let us in, knows where we'd been

"Octopus's Garden" is one of the Beatles songs that instantly makes me happy. It's a song about nothing other then someone's desire to live in a garden owned by an octopus.

The reason I bring this up is that today I'm quite happy (and I was listening to the song in the car). Today I picked up a paycheck from work, ate a good sandwich, and got to go to Barnes and Noble to buy "textbooks" for Drama. These textbooks are actually just copies of scripts for plays such as August: Osage County, Doubt, Fences, and Rent (which I find slightly odd). The weather was also halfway decent here which was nice because it's been foggy and cold for about a week.

Also, I've been searching for clothes for next year like coats and sweaters online which I find fun. Etsy proves to be the most amazing place to find things, I'm obsessed with it. Also, everyone who has a store on their is super nice and has good customer service. Here, take a look:





Aren't they gorgeous?! The coat is from Porches Place and the dress is from Ruby Chic Boutique. Hit them up.

Also I been scouring on ModCloth, truly one of the coolest online stores. I've been looking at them for dresses and coats as well. I actually just bought a pair of shoes from them yesterday. Here are some of my favorite things (not to sound like the song):





And the amazing shoes I bought!


I've also been looking at Urban Outfitters a lot. I have a love-hate relationship with UO. Right now, I like it because they have various styles of cigarette pants which are amazingly fifties.


An extremely visual post today which is what I like. I forgot to mention that I also watched reruns of older Project Runway seasons. That show is so amazing.

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment