Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bye-Bye Miss American Pie

So tomorrow, my mom and I are going to Lake Tahoe until Friday. It's just going to be me, her, my aunt, and my mom's boyfriend Hugh(a one-eyed cowboy) for a whole week. Fun.

The last time I was at Tahoe during the summer it was with lots of family when I was in middle school. My family did that for a long time. We would spend the fourth of July up there for many years. It was loads of fun. Truly one of the most "All-American" summers I experienced.

The Water of Tahoe is bone-numbingly cold and I'm not sure if I'll be able to swim in it this year. I used to when I was younger but we'll see.

I'm going to see if I can put pictures up after the trip, but I'm going to be offline for a few days, just to let you know.

Bye-Bye!

1 comment:

  1. A week in Tahoe with a one-eyed cowboy? Dreadful!

    Only thing worse would be a road trip with a red-headed stepchild .-)

    ReplyDelete