Monday, August 23, 2010

Goodbye until tommorow

So tomorrow is going to be my last day in Mill Valley and California. I fly to DC early on Wednesday so I have to get all of my goodbyes and visits done in the next 48 hours. It's really weird. I've been packing all day and cleaning my room which has put me on the verge of tears all day.

I also visited my high school drama program CTE, because school started for them last Wednesday. I sat in on their Monday Meeting which had always been my favorite part of Advanced Drama because normally something really funny happened and all of Advanced Drama was there. It felt like I hadn't graduated and so normal that yet again, I was a bundle of emotions. It made me want to go back to Junior year so that I could repeat Advanced Drama again.

I'll definitely feel better once I'm in DC and all settled. I'll be part of a new Drama program which is apparently awesome. Goodbyes are always the hardest part, like pulling off a Band-Aid.

(The title for this post comes from the musical The Last 5 Years which follows a couple's relationship. Tomorrow in my case is really three months)

The next time I write, I'll probably be in DC! Hope all goes well.

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment