Friday, August 6, 2010

Dynamite with an electric beam

I've been listening to Queen's song "Killer Queen" a lot the last few days. At first I thought that the song was about nuclear weapons or the atom bomb, because of the references to Kennedy and Kruschev. Turns out, not so much. Oh well, to each his own.

Today was one of the days where I was looking forward to going to DC mainly because it's quite cold here and I want some summer weather. I know that I'm going to regret that statement after a few days of mind-numbing DC heat.

Today was a good day for reading which I did a lot of because I was at work. We sold nothing today. That's normal for us........

On a better note, I got a new laptop for college considering my Dell was behaving much like an elderly person: slow, tiring out easily (running out of battery quickly), and random health problems. I got a MacBook Pro and it is proving to be a cool new toy to play around with. I happy about it.

Also, I've been having this obsession with oxford-style high heels and want to buy some before I leave for DC. I would put up some pictures but I can't figure out how to save images from the Internet with this new computer. I'll figure it out.

A rather uneventful last couple of days. Hoping that sunny skies will appear here.

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment