Monday, April 18, 2011

And you my love, won't you take my hand?

Hey everyone!

It was my first day without having to enter the booth!

Easter Break is approaching soon and I will get time to work on essays and clear my head which is amazing. Today was a high-quality day because I didn't have Spanish this morning and I registered for classes, getting all the ones I want. I also became the drama class of 2014 representative and was in charge of getting a meeting pulled together with all of the freshmen. Overall, today was a productive day.

I just want break to get here already! I need some quality time in DC.

Now onto the Music Challenge!

Day 22- a song you listen to when you are sad

When I am sad, I generally like to listen to music that will pick me out of my mood. I hate being sad more then anything so I try to remedy that quickly. So I picked this song because it makes me laugh and will, absolutely under no circumstances, have anything to do with what I am sad about. I would also generally watch the movie (if I had it) that this is from because it would make me happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqeq12TdW58

Enjoy and watch this movie!

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment