Saturday, April 9, 2011

Love is great, love is fine

Hey all!

The government shutdown did not occur! They have a five day grace period I think to come up with something but that moment has blown over. I was slightly excited to see what a shutdown would be like but I think the novelty would have worn off after a few hours. Anyway.

Today we had two shows for Cymbeline. The sound is still insane and doesn't work so the two of us that are up in the booth are basically crazy from the stress.

Three minutes before the second show, I accidentally hit a button that but cue 2 in the C/D Fader which I was told NEVER to touch upon pain of death. When I went to clear that fader, all the lights on stage went off except for one and audience members were still coming in. I had a mini panic attack and fixed it, whilst almost sobbing on the headset. The second show was a lesson in mental patients doing tech on a show. And we repeat it all tomorrow and then have a three day break.

Now onto the Music Challenge!

Day 13- a song that is a guilty pleasure

This is a great one for today because I definitely want to listen to something mindless right now. I don't have too many guilty pleasure songs because I have a slightly higher expectation for my music. As you can see with the rest of my songs. This song is a guilty pleasure because it is a completely class-less song by a somewhat trashy singer. The beat is strangely addicting on this song.

The runner up would be "California Gurls" by Katy Perry.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdS6HFQ_LUc


Enjoy

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment