Friday, April 8, 2011

There's a bad moon on the rise

Hello!

The weather in DC is back to cold and rainy. Why so fickle DC? Along with the possible thereat of the government shutdown (or has it accualty happened?) and you've got a city that is on edge and annoyed for a few reasons. Because nobody wants their trash sitting in front of their house indefinitely.

I, on the other hand, am in a good mood. I had work today and spent most of it listening and re-listening to "Gimme Shelter" by The Rolling Stones. I love it because it reminds me of The Departed. There is another show tonight and hopefully this one will go just as well as our opening went. The sound finally worked!!

Onto the Music Challenge

Day 12- a song from a band you hate

When I hate a band, I hate every song they have ever made (with the exception of CCR's "Bad Moon Rising"). I hate this band because they have the cheesiest and dumbest songs ever. My friend here at CUA, Brenden, loves this band and loves to annoy me by singing their songs. This particular song is one of their most annoying. The Spanish version is slightly better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCklH9gQAAg

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment