Sunday, April 24, 2011

Players only love you when they're playing

Hello everyone!

Happy Easter! I hope that everyone had as good a day as I did.

To begin with, the weather was absolutely perfect. Nice and warm. I went down to the National Mall and walked around. I also went to the National Gallery of Art and the American History Museum, which has Dorothy's ruby slippers from The Wizard of Oz. Everyone seemed happy down on the mall and I was in a good mood the whole day. Nothing could have ruined it. Now I'm just chilling in my dorm listening to Sinatra. It's been a great day.

Strangely today, there were a lot of different religious groups trying to convert people. Some Scientologist women asked me if I wanted to join and I wanted to tell her that it was a Catholic holiday so couldn't they not take attention away from that. But I didn't.

Anyway, I have no classes tomorrow because of Easter Monday so I might go see a movie. Who knows? Now I'm going to make some tea and try to watch Easy A or Burlesque.

Now onto the Music Challenge!

Day 28- a song that makes you feel guilty

I really can't pick out a piece of music that by itself makes me feel guilty. I doubt that is the goal of music. This is a strange prompt. Well I decided that this song makes me feel guilty because I am always playing it or singing in my dorm because it is an awesome song. The runner-up for this category is "Gimme Shelter" which I have already used but torture everyone at work because I listen to it everyday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEi7GPkxfsE

Enjoy! Have fun on the rest of our Easter!

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment