Thursday, April 21, 2011

Near, Far, wherever you are

Hello World!

So break started today and I just woke up. That was exactly what I needed because my body has been craving sleep for awhile and because of school and crew, I was not able to provide that for my body. Now it says "thank you"

After that somewhat strange ramble I just had, I'm going to wander down to Georgetown today to do a little shopping and eat at Sweet Green, which is the most wonderful salad place in DC (along with Chop't). The weather is perfect for this today and I'm very excited.

The hot weather yesterday made me realize how much I just want to chop all my hair off. I love my long hair but when it's hot, it's very hard to keep it off the back of my neck. I'm ready for that haircut and here is what I am thinking of doing:

I really hope that works out.

Anyway, onto the Music Challenge!

Day 25- a song that makes you laugh

Everything about this particular song makes me laugh. The melody, the lyrics, it's just a ridiculous song. It also was my favorite song when I was six. I would get really excited when it came on the radio and stated that I didn't like the club remix they made of it. This song is also funny because when I was doing The Three Musketeers, the same kid that busted out The Sound of Music was singing this upstairs before a show one day. Let's just say it was quite.........interesting and hilarious. Now whenever I hear this song, I can't help but laugh a little bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saalGKY7ifU

Enjoy!

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment