Sunday, April 3, 2011

When you know the notes to sing

Today was another long day of Tech. We managed to finish doing cue-to-cue at the end of rehearsal today so at least that's good. I will be very happy when this is over also because the lighting designer has a hard time hiding her emotions and frustration. It's a real joy.

Now onto the Music Challenge.

Day 7- A song that reminds you of a certain event

I have on my itunes a few playlists dedicated to certain events and songs that remind me of those events. This particular reminds me of my senior show November 2010: The Three Musketeers. One day, the seniors of the cast were waiting to begin our fight training and choreography when one of the seniors, Dash, began to bust out this song as if no one else was in the room. Being that it is an incredibly famous song and from a childhood movie, the rest of the cast burst out singing and remembering moments from the movie that happen throughout the song. The fight choreographer came in and demanded that we stop singing it. It honestly was one of my favorite memories from senior year.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dpGmAc3kMk


Enjoy!

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment