Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I used to be a heart beating for somebody

Hello everyone!

So I have three days left of classes for Freshmen year! What?!

Nothing exciting happened during the day today but my father was back in town tonight. He took me to dinner at Carmine's which is a prime example of the obesity problem in America. The platters were larger then my head and it freaked me out so much that I really couldn't eat.

Large portions have always bothered me because in Asia, portions are small and I grew up on their nice small portions. So places that have large, family-style dishes are not my cup of tea.

Anyway, it turns out all that worrying I did about my Theology paper really wasn't all that needed. There is no required draft for our meeting on Thursday but she would like to see one. yeah, like that's going to happen. I really need to work on it.

Now onto the LAST DAY of the Music Challenge!

Day 30- your favorite song this time, last year

So today last year, I would have gotten back from my extended trip to London two days before. That trip in itself was a monumental moment in my life. It's also so weird to think that it was a year ago. At this point in time, my favorite song probably came from my hours of rocking out to awesome music on the airplane. Virgin Atlantic is awesome with their entertainment. I remember I listened to all of Adele's first album while I attempted to write a short story and making observations on how "flying over Greenland reminds me of Frankenstein" That's a direct quote right there. This song reminds me of landing at amazing LAX (note sarcasm) and how it felt kind of awesome to be back in the US. I also was enjoying the wonder of being introduced properly to Sgt.Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band last year so "Day in the Life" was one of my favorites at this point. Now here is my last song of this challenge!

Has it really been 30 days?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhyMvQ_N7Zc

Enjoy and I have loved doing this challenge for you all and myself!

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment