Monday, April 11, 2011

When the truth is found to be lies

Hello everyone!

The weather in DC is superb right now. It's so nice,that I'm tempted to ditch homework and to go sit outside and read though it is getting dark. I think I'll save that for tomorrow. I sat outside today talking to Joanna, one of the seniors, for about an hour and it was wonderful to soak in the warmth and chat with her.

Happiness is striking right now because it is 7:10 and I don;t have to worry about running a light board in 20 minutes for Cymbeline because I get a three day break before the next show. It's so nice! Unfortunately, I have mountains of work to do and I really don't want to do it. Well, whatever.

Now, onto the music challenge!

Day 15- a song that describes you.

This is really hard because I've never sat down and picked out or thought about a song that is me. I can find songs that have facets of me in them or I make up something that fits. I could completely cop-out and say "I am the Walrus" because it's weird and so am I, but I'm not going to. This song describes a fair amount of me but not everything. Even though I am an intense feminist sometimes, I can be a romantic. Here is a mix of those two things (in a way)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIkoSPqjaU4

Enjoy!!

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment