Tuesday, April 19, 2011

But while we apart, don't give you heart to anyone

Hey everyone

Break starts tomorrow! Yes, I really need it!

I'm just going to skip straight ahead to the Music Challenge

Day 23- a song you want played at your wedding

I honestly have given this a lot of though over the years. What little girl hasn't? The problem is that I have so many songs played at my wedding because I love so many songs. I was searching through all of my songs and felt that my initial choice of "All you need is Love" was probably a rough decision. Then I found this song, which when it started, I immediately knew that this was the best song to do the job for my first dance (which is what I am considering this catagory).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-XQ26KePUQ


Enjoy!

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment