Saturday, April 16, 2011

If I were richer, I'd still be with you

Hey everyone!

So the weather in DC is so random. One day it is warm and the next day it is raining.

I had two shows today so we are now in the home stretch. Tomorrow is the last show and then strike. The shows today went alright but in the second show, there was a horrible sound cue mess-up. In the play, there is a scene where Posthumus dreams that he sees the ghosts of his mother and father and Jupiter appears in it. Jupiter sings and we have music that goes along with it. The music has to start out loud so that the actor and audience can hear it. Before Posthumus goes into the dream, we have music that is slightly like a triangle or cymbal and quiet. Right when we were to start that triangle music, the Jupiter music played instead. It came blaring out of the speakers in the middle of the scene and scared every single person in the building. I began to laugh and couldn't stop for awhile due to the fact that I was already delusional. Hopefully that doesn't happen tomorrow.

I've spent all of the time that I wasn't at tech doing laundry because I hadn't done it in about a week and a half. I hate doing laundry.

It will be weird to have my life back on Monday when Cymbeline is done. I won't know what to do with myself.

Now, onto the Music Challenge

Day 20- a song you listen to when you are angry

When I get mad, I generally don't have one particular song that I sit down and listen to to help me calm down. Basically I listen to whatever is stuck in my head to distract myself. But this particular song fits how I feel and works to make me feel better. I first heard it on Glee and have enjoyed it ever since.It so perfectly catches how I feel when I'm mad. Beware, it has some explicit language bu it still is a great song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU

Enjoy!

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment