Friday, April 22, 2011

A rose will bloom, It then will fade

Hey everyone!

Happy Good Friday! Not that it really means a whole lot to me. It should though, since I'm on still on my Catholic school campus.

It's raining here which is frustrating because I had plans to do things outside today. It was either go to the vintage stores I had researched online or go to the Mall as well as the Smithsonian Castle and the National Gallery of Art. It's a little too wet to do either of those. Oh shucks.

Now I'm just chilling here in my dorm and will probably venture out at some point. Maybe to Chinatown so that I can go to the National Portrait Gallery. We'll see. Now I'm just going to make a cup of tea.

Now onto the Music Challenge!

Day 26- a song that you can play on an instrument

I've never mentioned this on here before but I played the violin for eight years. I started playing in fourth grade and stopped playing around my Junior year of high school. I've always meant to pick the instrument back up but haven't. I'm pretty sure I would still remember how to play. Anyway, right before I stopped playing I decided to train myself how to play this song on the violin. I was very impressed with how well I did. I used to practice it every single time I picked up the instrument.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCOafzKxfpA

Enjoy!

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment