Saturday, April 2, 2011

Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall

So today I had twelve hours of Tech for Cymbeline staring at 9:30 in the morning and ending 25 minutes ago. I am the Light Board operator and today was mostly programming cues into the board which was incredibly stressful. There are so many buttons and things of the board that after doing it for three hours, sometimes I would mess stuff up and the Lighting designer would not be happy.

On the bright side, the show is amazing. I'm loving it as I see it more and more times. But I do wish I was an actor in this show because the tech end of things is so tiring. Also the woman who is directing it is phenomenal and I want to work with her so much.

Plus, she has the world's most amazing hair and one day she came into the office and told me that my hair looked good. I almost died and wanted to say back "Your hair is amazing!" but I restrained myself.

I have Tech again tomorrow and for the rest of the week and hopefully it will get easier.

Here is where I continue on to the music challenge.

Day 6- A song that reminds you of somewhere

This song reminds me of my trip to London. The reason for this was that I had it stuck in my head on the way out to the airport when we were leaving after being stuck in London for an extra week because of the Icelandic volcano. Therefore, this song has became the theme for that three weeks. It's also by my favorite band who happen to be British (easy guess who).

It's an awesome song and has the most famous power chord in rock and roll history.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Q9D4dcYng


Enjoy!

Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment